Individual Counseling is for personal and inter-personal growth.
Our experiences impact how we view our current situations. Perhaps your current suffering is keeping you from having a broader perspective about what’s happening in your life? Individual counseling is a wonderful way to gain a fresh, new insight on your life and your future. Some of the issues people seek therapy for can be found in the following list.
- Overcoming depression
- Handling anxiety
- Enhancing self-esteem
- Developing healthy boundaries in relationships
- Working through grief and loss
- Overcoming career conflicts
- Exploring meaningful connections
- Expressing emotions healthfully
- Handling sexual difficulties
- Strengthening coping skills